QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

126m shares traded so far today, page-11

1. 7,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 837
    Hi Pesce

I know it's not what you want to hear. And I wish you all the luck in the world with your investment. It might turn out to be prudent.

I don't believe I said that Netflix would automatically win from Day 1. But in a war of attrition, whoever can compete at the lowest price point wins. And Netflix have considerable experience and cashflow at their disposal. Netflix already bring in billions of revenue. If I had to pick a horse, it wouldn't be Quickflix (where do you think they got their name from incidentally?)

As for Mr David, too often those kind of rich men are out of touch with the nature of this new digital era.

I am obviously not sure that content shown in the USA can be licensed to be shown in Australia. But can you rely on that to always be the case in this new globalised world? Do you think this is a reliable investment assumption?

I'm not slinging mud. I'm just outlining the competition and the facts. This is reality. Do you really think if Quickflix was such an amazing opportunity and business it would be trading at 4 cents?

You could be right. But I could be right. It could go either way, which is why I'm not jumping in just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.