QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

126m shares traded so far today, page-8

1. 2,871 Posts.
    vercengetrix

So you think Netflix will just waltz in and take over and send Quickflix bust? Why do you think Quickflix have penetrated just about every platform there is? Why do you think Quickflix have spent big $$$ on advertising and brand awareness? Why did Mr David choose to invest in Quickflix? I suggest you re-read the latest announcement and pay particular attention to the bit about expanding in Asia. Why did Neflix decide to expand in Europe instead of Asia and Australia?

Netflix would face big infrastructure costs to setup in Australia. What works in USA may not necessarily work here. On top of that, are you sure the content that can be shown in USA can be licensed to be shown in Australia.

You are naive to think Netflix will waltz in and setup shop from day 1 and be a success. I love all these newcomers that have come on this forum today and yesterday to sling mud at QFX without doing their research.

QFX have done the hard yards and with any luck, will now start to reap the rewards. Netflix on the other hand have not even shown the slightest interest in setting up in Australia but if it happens, QFX are in a good position to protect what they have. As for Hoyts Cinemas, what has happened to their plans since they were initially announced with a song and dance?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.