SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Moppo,IMO, Otto Energy is not the Mysterious partner. Why ?I am...

1. 173 Posts.
    Moppo,

IMO, Otto Energy is not the Mysterious partner. Why ?

I am a holder of Otto Energy and spoke to Matthew Allen (CEO) about it and my understanding is Otto are not involved. Personally, I would like to see a farm-in partner who is Financially very strong and has more political connections in Kenya who can get the things done.

Swala are one of the very best in identifying areas which can become hydrocarbon hot-spots of future, Tullow are one of the best in Technical expertise and choosing areas for exploration drill (best and safe bet as Operator especially in EARS) with strong finance, now I wish we add a partner who will make sure everything goes right when it comes to Government approvals and Political decisions with deep pockets.

I spoke to David (our CEO) and asked few questions,

Q: What is the expected time-frame for confirming farm-in partner for 12B ?

A: ETA of 4-6 weeks. Waiting for Kenyan Government to approve farm-out request.

Q: What is the status of Eyasi ?

A: TPDC has advised they are cancelling Eyasi bid and going to open a new bid process to award the license

Q: From media releases, Tanzanian Minister has stated that Eyasi will be awarded to second best bidder. Are you sure, license is going for new bid or getting assigned to second best bidder ?

A: We spoke to TPDC officials in person and they informed Eyasi will be up for new bid process

Q: Is Swala going to re-apply for the license ?

A: Absolutely yes.!

Q: Who will be the JV partner this time around ?

A: Internal discussions are going around it and cannot be discussed further

Q: How much confident we are to have a level playing field since there is a mis-understanding with TPDC in Eyasi bid ?

A: TPDC officials do not hold any grudge against Swala and they are very supportive and understanding of Swala's situation. We are very confident, license will be awarded on merit

Personally, I am very happy with Management responses and their approach to Shareholder queries. No Management team in the World are ideal but I believe Swala will deliver the results in future and I strongly believe it because for a company, that is less than a year into IPO, we have achieved many things that new companies can only dream of. People will be always there to complain and raise many 'Ifs and Buts' and they have every right to do so. I have my own choice to make and I chose to believe in Swala's assets, Management and Future. Good luck to all and these are my opinions only, DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.