SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

12b seismic start

1. 173 Posts.
    Very exciting news to start the day and IMO, this will be news that triggers the re-bound of our SP. 12B is the block which made me to invest in Swala and made me believe in this company on a long term strategy. Good to see a reputed seismic company to undertake the work in 12B (google is your friend).

Passive seismic of 12B suggests that 22.4 bn stb and 10.7 Tcf could be expelled in 12B basin, of which 10% could be recovered. Potential of the basin is simply too big to neglect and having Tullow as a partner along with YET TO BE NAMED partner who is going to cover our past licenses costs, seismic and drilling costs, 12B is the basin to look out for all Swalans (free ride till the second drill and what more we can expect). Add Kilosa-Kilombero and Pangani licenses whose seismic is staggering and possible award of Zambia and Eyasi (still probable) license, current SP makes Swala a steal. Agreed, we are not producing Oil yet and Market Cap does not do justice some may say. But the fact is Swala has all the ingredients to be mid-tier OIL producer soon and striking the right chords on their way to replicate Africa Oil. SP will not be the same once we drill and prove we have commercial Oil in place. I am ready to wait till K-K, Pangani and 12B drill to see where our SP would be and holding my shares for long-term. Swala has the potential to make our lives better and I believe the same from the day I invested in the company.

These are my opinions only, good luck to all and DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.