AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

12c barrier, page-15

1. 3,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I think it is still under valued by close to 50%. I'm thinking it could be sitting at around 17c-18c with Silver at $32.50 Aussie.
    Heres why i think so.
    Every dollar in profit gives us 1c per share. eg $17.50/ounce profit currently multiplyed by the lower target of 1.5mill/ounces-p/a divided by total shares/oppies on market gives us approx 18c/share if the p/e was 9.5.
    Obviously they havnt processed 1.5mill yet so thats why its not trading at prices around the calculations ive worked out.
    I expect AYN to be a real winner and i think my sums are still quite conservative, just like the company is.
    Plenty of considerable upside to be had. AYN are playing it smart and are setting the company up to really benefit if the Silver price goes up and still be a good earner if it goes down a little too.
    I havnt seen a company thats so conservative which is comforting.Nothing worse than seeing a company promise results that arnt obtainable. Mine at the minimum and give holders a nice surprise when they beat expectations. Thats what i believe they can do.

All just my opinion.

A very happy holder.

Scorp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.