OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

12c, page-32

1. 29,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Rizzla
    ...... i suspect they are worth more and it makes sense to buy pre-return, but at what price?"

Im thinking its better to buy before the Cap Return and probably will buy some myself before hand...?
    Reasons being more positive news should be coming........the returned cash could re enter in volume and push the price up quickly if theres not enough supply. ....And surely some Directors and Staff will have to make a reinvestment, a 50% reinvestment would equate to demand upwards of approx 25 million shares which unless theyre currently bound by some prior knowledge situation i cant understand why some arent buying now rather than potentially paying 10-30% more later and elbowing their way into a trade in an escalating SP situation.
    I'd imagine the cap return will be done in the most simplest way and rather than getting direct account details off shareholders and creating more work and delay ,issuing cheques would be the simplest function but if those cheques are issued out of Perth that may give Perth holders a day or twos headstart ?
    The only reason against is the possibility of a nearterm Global market correction that ....i think is quite a valid possibility.
    Last edited by hombre cara: 28/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.815K 484.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4449758 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 615230 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.