OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

12m at 6000ppm and they are selling?, page-13

1. 3,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    davekna
    There's one big difference here with THX and UMC.
    THX doesn't have an issue with getting its expected resource to port, not like UMC.
    THX could deliver its [hopefully, but looking possible??]resource in the back of an HQ Holden Ute, compared to UMC which needed hundreds of railway wagons and a railway line....LOL
    I find THX's management are always obliging and open to discussion if you have any querries about what's happening.
    Obviously they have to be careful at what they say, so as not to upset the ASX etc.
    They always normally reply to emails.
    Phil has been a major support to the company, eg. his underwriting part of the rights issue at the beginning of the year.
    Why did he leave UMC when he did? Maybe he had enough of what was going on within the company? I don't know.
    As for all the sales since the 70's someone has been buying, hopefully for the same reason as quite a few of us, to hold for the next couple of years or whatever it takes to get a sizeable resource and have a price like EXT or better.It wouldn't take too much to tighten the supply of stock up in the company with the Top 20 already holding around 50% of the company.
    A couple more larger holders would soon change things.
    The stuff is definitely in the ground around where they're drilling, it's just a matter of the right brains digging the right holes to build a decent resource.
    At the moment they have my support.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $3.062K 547.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 26081491 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32217658 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.