12million taxpayers with a 300 billion loan

1. 17,117 Posts.
    that is how much this current govt have borrowed, and I dont believe the cost of illegal immigrants is included in those figures
    one billion, is 1000 million
    so if the bill for illegal immigrants is 12 billion
    that is costing every single taxpayer an extra $1000 per year, based on 12 million taxpayers
    that does not sound like a huge amount...
    are we all happy to have our taxes increased
    to cover that cost
    how about, needing to pay an extra $25,000
    to wipe out the huge loans, your mates in labor have racked up in just 5 years
    you would all be screaming blue murder, if you received
    a bill that size
    or the tax thresholds are increased to cover the debt
    are you still happy with an unlimited number of illegals

note I have not factored in the $10,000 in welcome gifts handed out to them, nor the large number of payments of $160,000 compensation payments dished out

how about the $4000 per taxpayer the NBN is costing each and everyone of us...and that is if it stays on budget..

whoops, there was no budget...it was rudds bottomless pit
    in rudds world, money grows on trees
    in waynes world, it falls from the sky
    in another world, it just appears mysteriously from no where... as in the wilson awu saga

when will you get your bill for the NBN
    the interest bill on the 300 billion at 7% interest is another $1750 each taxpayer has to pay each year
    who knows what interest rate we are up for, in waynes world it could be 10%
    I reckon we are each looking at a tax bill of around $35,000 to come clean now...
    or just to pay the interest on the loan, the nbn, and the immigrants, will cost each of us about $7000 a year in extra taxes...

will you feel better, if these amounts were shown on your tax bill....or how about some more hidden taxes, to pay the bill
    who will pay if you dont ????
    your mum, dad, neighbour, or some other bloke ???
    will you notice if $134 per week was taken in tax, to cover these costs, from your salary
    are you still happy Jan ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.