I note the ususal antagonists have been doing their best to...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I note the ususal antagonists have been doing their best to divert from the theme, and gist of the original post.

If you were suddenly confronted with a new set of tax rates, designed to pay back the 300 billion that labor have wasted, so that next year your tax bill jumped by $7000 for the majority of low to middle income taxpayers...
    would you be happy ?

that bill is just to cover the nbn, and the interest on the 300 billion, you need another $25000 bill to repay the
    300 billion back

(low to middle income, are the ones that cop the most tax, as they are in the majority)

ie the salary wage earners whose taxable income is in the range of $20,000 to $80,000

I wonder how many would still feel that we can waste money
    on 'pigs might fly schemes', and a never ending spendathon
    on allowing illegal immigrants into the country.

Would they still want to go along with labor's schemes, or would they demand a different approach, after all it is your money that is being thrown to the wind.

Or what if you were also given a tax bill for another $25,000 to pay back the $300 billion credit card, labor rant up on your behalf.
    Would you still say yeah, bring it on.
    Or would you rather lose you safe PS job.

or do you really believe it is only everyone elses money that will have to pay this back...

this scenario happens everytime labor gain power, then when the liberals take over, we have to go through years of pain, to pay back the bill, that labor ran up

ps we gave Indonesia our boats, and threw massive amounts of money at them, to stop the smugglers, the illegals.
    it obviously worked, because even though they have new boats, we now have to send our navy, into Indonesian waters
    to rescue the illegals.

Sri Lanka sends its navy out to bring back the illegals and smugglers, to stop them coming in..

ps I doubt if little Tim Green, Joe Blow, or Contrary Mary, and their mates, would be
    so enthuisiastic about labor's waste of money, if they received a monthly or yearly bill for their share of the wasted money.

ps ignorance is never an excuse, for anything

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.