12monthrealestatemillionaire.com.au

1. 1,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Check this site and watch the youtube video. Can anyone tell me if this is to good to be true?! Interested in your thoughts.

From http://12monthrealestatemillionaire.com.au

Thursday, 10:37am

Dear friend,

Forget negative gearing. Forget positive cash-flow. This breakthrough strategy used by Donald Trump and Warren Buffet, takes less time, requires little money - and there's virtually no other strategy that allows you to create a million dollars (within 12 months) out of thin air and with less risk.

I Am Not Pulling Your Leg

Remember what everyone said about the internet back in the nineties?

It's a fad. Nobody will make money out of it, etc.

They were wrong.

And since then, the whole planet has sped up with the world-wide-web creating more millionaires overnight than any other time in the history of mankind.

Sadly, despite all the advances in knowledge and technology
    the real estate market has lagged behind.

But that's about to change because what you're about to read is going to shock the life out of you. It's guaranteed to shatter everything you think you knew about investing in property for SPEED WEALTH. In fact...

I Predict Many, Many Thousands of People Will be Too Skeptical to Attend This Seminar

Why? For the following five reasons...

Reason #1: You're sold on the fact you need money and a good credit rating to invest in property. If so, this is not for you.

Reason #2: Your mind is snapped shut to the belief property investing is a high risk venture. If so, this is not for you.

Reason #3: You simply can't fathom the thought of controlling billions of dollars worth of property with just a few thousand dollars down. If so, this is not for you.

Reason #4: You're convinced you need to hold onto your properties for long periods of time to get the best return or buy at just the right time in the cycle. If so, this is not for you.

Reason #5: You can't believe you can buy a property without bank finance, money for a deposit, cash-flow or paying stamp duty, legals, mortgage fees and other buying costs... again. If so, this is not for you.

But if you are looking for the real, no BS way to become a 12 month property millionaire this could be the most exciting message you ever read.

I made $1,066,000 in just 34 days using the same techniques you're going to discover. Since then – over the past few years – I've made millions using these exact same strategies, and I've shown hundreds of people just like you how to replicate my results.

How did I do it?

It's really quite simple. I discovered how the rich think, how their brains tick, and how they are able to amass huge chunks of cash without outlaying all of their money upfront. And the best part is...

Even a Rank Beginner Can Do This

It doesn't matter if you are an old hand at property investing or just starting out...

• You don't need experience in property.
    • You don't need excessive talent.
    • You don't need a blinding IQ.
    • You don't need large cash reserves.

Yes, I am sure you're still shaking your head in disbelief. But let me make you a small promise.

Give me one day.

Attend my seminar.

You'll never be the same again.

In fact, once you've attended this event... unless your memory gets flushed down the sink... it would be impossible for you to not know how to make a bundle of money – starting from scratch as I did just a few years ago.

I hope you'll stay with me for a few minutes and give me the benefit of the doubt while I share my story and explain what makes this process so special. Of course, if you are unable to set aside your scepticism after seeing these videos, please stop reading now. Unless you have an open mind, it's pointless reading on.

Anyway, before I dive into all the details, let's get acquainted.

My Story from Failure to
    Success in Real Estate

My name is Mark Rolton and my story really began when I was working as a builder and my company was embezzled. Finding myself in debt to the Australian Taxation Office and other creditors to the tune of $430,000, I decided to do something about it and started washing windows to generate cash-flow.

As you might imagine... it's a VERY SLOW PROCESS to pay back that sort of money washing windows. I felt as if I was never going to get out of this big, dark black hole. And it really sucked because I had a passion for the finer things in life.

The luxury holidays. The Mercedes. The fancy restaurants. The big house by the ocean.

But when I looked at my bank balance, I was convinced it was just a dream. No matter how hard I tried...

It Always Seemed Like I Wasn't Going to
    Amount to Anything Real Important in Life

Then one day, out of the blue, fate intervened. I received a phone call from a developer named Brian.

"Did I perhaps know anyone interested in buying six blocks of land that he had for sale" Brian asked.

"No I didn't, but I'd see what I could come up with" I replied.

Then as if by divine intervention, I received a call from Stuart, a financial planner who happened to mention in passing that he was on the look-out for six blocks of land.

Quick to recognise the potential, I rang a solicitor to find out the best way I could structure a deal that would satisfy both parties.

The result was an option deal that netted me $42,000.00

More importantly, I got a taste of what was possible – and in my very next deal I went through exactly the same process on a larger development to make a cool $1,066,000 and see the end of my indebtedness.

And I've been able to do all of this while engaging in my favourite hobbies including iron man triathlons, adventure racing, and flying my beloved helicopter.

So how did I achieve all this so quickly? By using...

The Same Strategy Donald Trump and Warren Buffet &
    Used to Amass Their Fortunes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.