PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

12mt jorc, page-111

1. 46,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8720
    ""You are able to see the full picture but we see a partial picture..."

Peteey, "

I was thinking along the same lines in my post to Tony earlier about the list of faceless J/V partners - Its one thing for management to say they are doing full due diligence on these deals ( which I am sure they are ) but when deals start coming undone and the people the company have done the deals with have no information available to shareholders to confirm their bona fides - then Peteey is correct shareholders ( and non holders ) do not have the full picture.

As posters rightly say - BHP does commercially sensitive deals every day of the week the details of which are largely unknown to shareholders.

If PLV had an impeccable track record then management could rest on their laurels and say trust us fellas we know what we are doing- Shareholders wouldn't care less what deals are done when the s/p is going north.

The PFS black swan was the start of the rot and the position the company finds itelf in now is largely a result of that- A strong share price would not have the company as vulnerable to the SS & T bail out - they would have been able to do a placement at a decent share price to someone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.