PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

12mt jorc, page-47

1. 46,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8735
    "AKA please do not muddy the waters with comparisons with CDU "

Well Pat thats what you said in your post ?

Dreadnought - I am not trying to rub salt in anyone's nose - this is a stock forum and Management need to be accountable - the S/P is a reflection of the perceived value and 3 separate binding term sheets that turned out to be not terribly binding are a reflection on management -

Its got nothing to with posters bashing other posters for being underwater on the stock. I lost hundreds of thousands of dollars on the stock market by falling love with stocks .I used to dismiss all negative and contrarian views on stocks that I owned much to my own financial detriment.

If we vote for a political party and they dont do what they said they would do then they will cop criticism from the voters who put them in power. Directors of public listed companies chose to raise money from shareholders rather than go to a bank , surely they are accountable to shareholders - one way of generating wealth for current shareholders is to get new shareholders to buy their stock on market at higher prices ? so by extension the company should concern itself with the perception all shareholders both current and future.

If holders chose to only focus on the positives of every announcement then good luck to them. Nothing I post here is going to alter the S/P 1 cent - PLV,s destiny is in Timeones hands

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.