PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

12mt jorc, page-49

1. 262 Posts.
    aka hooter,

"Management need to be accountable - the S/P is a reflection of the perceived value and 3 separate binding term sheets that turned out to be not terribly binding are a reflection on management -

Its got nothing to with posters bashing other posters for being underwater on the stock"

Sure, I agree with you totally. I'm not saying that the share price is where it is because of what you or anyone else has said on HC. What I am saying is that, I (and others I am sure) think the way you conduct yourself on HC can be a tad callous and insensitive.

Yesterday had some good positive announcements for PLV after a couple of months of stress ad worry. Rather than let shareholders bask in the warm glow of some good news, you just tried to sling mud at it all. You didn't make a single positive statement about what was a positive update from management. I understand that it's not all done and dusted and it should be taken with a grain of salt given the recent past. We are acutely aware of this. But would it hurt you to acknowledge that if things fall into place, this might just be a company maker? If you don't see unwavering negativity in light of positive announcements as rubbing salt in the wounds then I guess we disagree.

All I'm asking is that you put yourself in our shoes and think about the stress/worry that you experienced when you lost money in the past. How would you have viewed a poster who consistently white-anted at your investments, even when a little ray of sunshine emerges?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.