PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

12mt jorc, page-98

1. 10,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    Sartori
    Inam not being critical for the sake of it butI repeat it is a good idea to reflect on your posts ocassionally. Maybe the previous post was not how you intended it to be but management change and judging management without full knowledge of the facts are illustrated in the post. AKA is another. Due diligence gets questioned randomly without even understanding the working involved. Some seem to think that partners were sought on a dart board?
    A question to reflect. How do you think kloppers at BHP is doing? What about Andrew Forrest at FMG? Should I even mention RIO. Common theme? SP is never a complete reflection of a company especially in juniors which are open to manipulation due to the lack of liquidity. It is the achievement of milestones or actual management of companies that matter. Just as companies are undervalued so can they be overvalued. Were you complaining when this stock was valued in the mid $2s based on potential? As I've repeated before, we should be grateful that plv is not in the abyss. Some SH do not understand how close we were to folding or dramatically reducing the company value as confirmed by the MD. it is rare to get that insight as investors are generally not privy to these facts. We tend to focus on the result and not always on the work that goes with it. Just because SH can click a button to effect a transaction on the market does not mean the same applies to the business itself.
    Let's hope these teething issues get sorted, We start producing. IO price keeps climbing with china stabilising, SP rising and SS&T gets what it deserves. I think all holders would agree to this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.