SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

12p is approx 28c, page-24

1. 3,608 Posts.
    From H.C STARCK press release September 25th "The company is taking action to achieve substantial cost efficiencies in the production of tantalum. In addition, the company is entering into strategic cooperation agreements with raw materials suppliers of tantalum and wolfram to compensate for its current structural disadvantages with respect to its raw materials supply chain."

Gippsland Update "Whilst the production of a premium grade SynCon entails increased CAPEX, this is offset by the enhanced value of the tantalum end-product, plus savings to the Project and its tantalum customers" and "This significant change to the global tantalum supply chain results" and of course the third party participation.

I can understand why you are bitter Cowboy Gippslands management have not done a good job over the years but i think this is clouding your judgement to the possibility things might turn out o.k. Of course if you are trying to talk the price down to get back in i take it all back!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2K 285.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 526983 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2323176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.