XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

It would be bud if I didn't agree with him. He is not wrong we...

1. 10,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    It would be bud if I didn't agree with him. He is not wrong we are going to crash, although granted his timing has been off. I am talking of course about his general sentiment, I do not believe he is cleaning up being short hehehe. I have very different views on what the charts are telling us from the bulls hence I stay to the other thread.

Sadly I had a longer post typed out but my computer crashed so I am retyping the short version hehehe. I see the markets in a topping process and that is coming to an end. Once that does as I always say its a long way down and IMO its very close. As I posted last week I thought as part of that process we might test all time highs and even over thrown them slightly.

Now thats happened there is from what I am seeing still a little room to move higher potentially but IMO we are close to done and we will see a major top put in soon. That is what I see when we see the return of roaring kitty or chipmunk whatever it is hehehe. Ridiculous euphoria and froth ends one way and it isnt well.

Having said all that I was long (full bull) as I posted end of October as I expected a big move up but I have sold since and been waiting paitently for this process to complete. To answer your question I give many people thumbs up I actually don't even agree with all of them but sometimes I admire them taking a stand even if I think its wrong.

The question I have to ask is how do you know who I am giving a thumbs up to? I hope this is deduction as I have given you a thumbs up at exactly the same time as Jerry in the past (and I notice you asking before who gave a thumbs up) and not something else?

P.S. And no I don't agree with his claims of making money being short just his general sentiment. I am very curious how you knew though so please explain I hate to fall out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.