BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

good to see some activity in this forum lately.Anyway whether or...

1. 2,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    good to see some activity in this forum lately.

Anyway whether or not we hit the dizzly heights of $35 - $70 share price we need the small steps first. PK (thats Phil Kelso for the newbies) has been qouted in one of the investor preso talking about the PEL 218 potential and saying for that every 1Tcf of gas to bounty share it can be considered a billion dollars to the market cap. If you do a search on my name you will see a month or two back i wrote about it in some detail.

i would like to see an assualt on 10c and the holding above 10c take place this month, with a move towards 12.5 to 14c next month pre drill. If we do see a move northward do expect some resistance above 11c as im sure there are some people who bought last year in the big run that could possibly still be sitting on there parcels looking for an exit. Also surely we will see some profit takers once spud happens, the old adage buy on rumor sell on news will factor in too.

The next announcement i am looking for is the enviromental one, once this has been approved i beleive we could see a run of a few cents.

plenty to stick around for.

Keep on BUYing

Harry out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2724502 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10487524 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.