SRL 2.56% 40.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

It's hilarious how a 3 letter abbreviation can cause totally...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It's hilarious how a 3 letter abbreviation can cause totally madness and unwavering believe in which side you are on.

They are both (CLQ +AUZ) good companies with bright futures.

Emotional attachments to financial investments isn't usually a sound strategy.

If you are smart by both with a harder lean to the one you think is going to be your "go-er". Ya'd hate to miss out on a few bucks just because of a bit of back and forth banter..... come on people pull your heads in and start an objective conversation based on facts and research not on some kind of p***ing competition.

Both companies have their merits, both companies threads have their fa I really share of complete tossers and one eyed bandits.

AUZ for instance is very cheap at the moment and has a great off take with a mega company, great quality mine with good stuff in the ground.

CLQ is a little further along, more expensive but that is indicative of where they are at, also great quality mine with the goods in the ground.

I hold AUZ, but CLQ is 100% on my radar, watch list, notifications list on my broker account. And I will more than likely get in soon, once the "correction" we mostly all suffered a little from has come back to normality.

Hey and they are both Aussie companies playing on the world stage, that's a good thing!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.