SRL 0.00% 53.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

''Emotional attachments to financial investments isn't usually a...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    ''Emotional attachments to financial investments isn't usually a sound strategy.''

Try telling that to the 2%er's over @ PDN. ha. The ''emotions'' are bordering on
    ''murderous intent''. Interesting AGM this year.

I'm a recent entrant to CLQ, after missing the 300 listing due to incomplete DD.
    Had to then wait for the retrace which I thought may make about 1.16 (and may well still do)
    But 1.20's is close enough for me. Like the Teq, like the resources, and Friedland is a smart operator. Although he could have mentored that tool Alex Molyneaux a damn site better.
    Which brings me to Chinalco and more broadly, dealing with the Chinese Communist Party operatives and entities. YOU can NEVER do too much research, never mistrust them too much and never give them a chance to take a position where they can apply leverage to suit their own ends. Watch 'em, Robert as I'm counting on it!
    DYOR. Google SouthGobi Resources / Chinalco, and take it from there if you wish. Then there is the PDN ''story'', Crippled by debt, euthanised by the Chinese. PLAYED.
    GLTA, exciting times ahead for CLQ, imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 50.5¢ $6.396K 12.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1711 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 13379 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.