SRL 2.38% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Sally. "But when CLQ says each autoclave is sufficent for the...

1. 6,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    Sally.

"But when CLQ says each autoclave is sufficent for the PFS, and when they say that each autoclave can run 2.5 mta, I am going to be very, very surprised if they are mistaken about this, as it is a materially important point about the Sunrise project."

Can you point to the announcement that makes that claim? As you rightly note, this is a material issue.

If each autoclave is capable of 2.5Mtpa, this would imply that for 80% of the time, one of the autoclaves would be off-line. I've assumed 80% uptime, the remaining 20% being used for maintenance, etc - this is a reasonable thumbsuck for uptime but it may be slightly higher. This 'design' would be considered very poor engineering practice and very inefficient use of capital. I'd be willing to bet that both units will be in continuous operation (yes 24/7) and each one would be capable of a minimum of 1.25 Mtpa (excluding any design factors).

However, if Cleanteq have indeed made this claim in an announcement, then who am I to argue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 44.5¢ 40.0¢ $6.307K 15.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14279 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.