SRL 2.38% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Preston, I do not consider your comments to be downramping at...

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Preston, I do not consider your comments to be downramping at all.

They are good challenges which should be answered factually if one wants to get an informed and accurate opinion.

Since you are an engineer, I would think that you are normally and rightfully very skeptical of revolutionary claims.

Engineers must be practical, pragmatic, and realistic. I welcome the point of view.

But you yourself said that you are not that familiar with CLQ, and your objections prove it.

But to answer your points.

1. Robert Friedland has successfully identified and brought to fruition some of the largest mining projects in existence.
    He is the Chairman of Ivanhoe Mines. He is Co-chair of Clean Teq. He has Zijin Mining as a partner for the largest copper project ever discovered in Africa. So if you are worried about experience building large mines, it is silly to question Friedland's qualifications.

It just illustrates the self-admitted statement that you are not familiar with Clean Teq.

My I suggest you compare the record of Robert Friedland in mine development, to any other leader of any other Austalian cobalt project you would care to name ? And there are plenty of guys on his board that have got major project experience. Check it out.

2, The Sunrise process for laterites has been in operation since November, or even earlier, at the demo plant in Perth.
    They have been producing the target minerals successfully using the new technology. And if you check the Multotec website you will see that a powerful independent distributor of mining services is offering Clean Teq processes right now to their African and world-wide clients. Not someday. Today.

In addition, Clean Teq processes are operating right now in a number of projects around the world.
    Granted, they are not laterite projects. But to consider the process untested is inaccurate and unfair.

It is true that Sunrise will be the first use of the Clean Teq technology as a primary extraction method in laterite ores.
    That is why Friedland is doing it himself, with a real partner who has put in $80 million specifically earmarked to fast-track Sunrise and
    make it a success.

3. You are right about keeping deadlines and keeping promises. Some companies just seem to have a habit of under-promising and over-delivering; others seem to do the reverse. In my experience, when Clean Teq says they are going to do something, it gets done on schedule.

You also said a lot of things were "wrong" on this thread. If there are unchallenged errors of fact from me or anyone else, I would appreciate knowing about it and I will be grateful for the correction.

Best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 44.5¢ 40.0¢ $6.307K 15.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14279 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.