SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Xi again...one other aspect about Xi's speech and Chinese policy...

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Xi again...one other aspect about Xi's speech and Chinese policy that portends great things for CLQ.

The Chinese leadership is showing a well-thought out strategy on economic development.
    And with what China has accomplished economically in the last decades, they must be respected.
    On matters of social and economic policy, they must be given credibility; they have earned it;
    and I say this without reference or prejudice to any undesireable political aspects of their system.

Concerning CLQ, this has very positive implications, because one of the concerns of Chinese leadership is industrial and vehicular pollution. And water quality. The Chinese people are pissed off about it, and the leadership is serious about fixing the problem.

They are going electric. Period.

This is great not only for battery materials, but it signals that the tremendous potential of CLQ in the water business will be realized.

Cleaning up and remediating mine waste and water is a State Objective.

Nice to have an entire division devoted to it, and a well-connected Chinese partner who will deliver contracts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.