WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I think ADO is another good comparison to show how comfortable...

1. 348 Posts.
    I think ADO is another good comparison to show how comfortable OBJ investors should be sitting.

ADO - They have been a question of IF for years now. over the last 4 years Ive seen anyway, and many times they have failed to deliver. Yet you have posters there like Twinvest who bark nonstop that he "knows" deals are going to happen soon, when realistically no one knows for sure. He may be correct one day but that is just confirmation bias and doesnt mean he "knew" anymore than any other speculator, or he will be wrong and look like a fool. To me he already does anyway.
    ADO are 120mill MC. no solid deals - one potential deal with BBI and were as high as 220Mill MC with no deals. And there is no idea when/if a deal may come or how much it will be worth, because after years of delays and no word from management with any real substance to it, its hard to keep any real faith in them.

Compare that to OBJ here 160mill MC, and the question of IF is gone, they have stuck to their word and delivered. Products are already on the shelves with much larger companies and many more to come. You guys know more than me so I dont need to go into it, just that Im very happy Ive bought into it.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.