URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Yes shasta, over a year of waiting has not been fun for those...

1. 3,606 Posts.

Yes shasta, over a year of waiting has not been fun for those who have been long on this, in fact, as you know it has cost us dearly in terms of current sp, and the huge loss in other opportunities which existed elsewhere.

Ukraine deposits are that are not JORC is another part of this whole Matt Harri story that always seems to go no where.

This adds to another problem, IF or WHEN or SHOULD the company actually annouce something from the Ukraine, how is the market going to take it. When there is no Official JORC.

Some here have said it would be a Fast Scoping study and thats it and then into production. But I just cannot see that due to Uran being an ASX listed company and would have to report some sort of JORC to be rated accordingly~!

Some here also hoping for Czech Republic. The only idea's or information we get from this happening is NewsPapers which post online.

Anyways Shasta, I will try to keep my chin up, but the company has already gone past the line which by where I feel no longer can cut it. And especially in these what can be seen as New Market Environment which Uran has taken for granted.

Bad mistake IMO~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.