OIP 0.00% 4.3¢ orion petroleum limited

With respect, me thinks that one has his timing wrong with...

1. 780 Posts.
    With respect, me thinks that one has his timing wrong with respect to the results of the drilling undertaken by ESG on the OIP leases as these were all done whilst the erstwhile Barry Smith was at the helm. It was he that entered into the JV with ESG and defined the terms thereof, not Russell Langusch. It was he that defined the terms that allowed ESG to drill to the depths they did etc etc.

With respect to nearly all of your other questions and points, they are moot. One merely had to attend the shareholders meeting, have read the announcements, read the posts on HC and one has the answers to nearly all your questions and issues.

There may be one or two that are unanswered therein, such as voting (but these were in fact dealt with at the AGM and in the presentation materials) but these could be answered by applying oneself and considering what the role of the Corporations Act and ASIC are (apart from ASIC being a farce due to its inability to successfully prosecute cases it launches and to stop the travesty of small brokers ripping off their retail investors and breaking the Corporations Act time and time again (they do, I know they do and can prove it)).

With respect to labs, one only has to follow some of the micro-cap coal companies to find out how long it takes them to get the results from their drilling and yes, from my experience working with a coal company, it does often take months when that particular commodity is running hot so to speak.

There is one simple solution that will make all of the unhappy campers happy, either sell your shares and move on or buy more and try to control the outcome. Both of those are feasible and realistically achievable goals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.