GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

$1300 level by April, page-3

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Big Mama (Ms Janet Yellen) has spoken and the gold market as expected responded in a powerful way.
    This is just the beginning of the next level above $1300.
    Headline inflation on the rise, however, wages are sluggish.
    The Fed has maintained gradual removal of monetary policy accommodation.
    These factors could change once Trump announces his fiscal stimulus plan which create more jobs, higher wages, budget deficits and rising inflation which will put the Fed behind the curve.

Tightening of the monetary policy and the capital flow of USD from emergency markets to USA. This will affect the global economy, especially for emerging market, coupled with uncertainty in Europe this year, we may see gold continuing the upward trend.

The turnout in Dutch election is high with estimated 73%, although analysts are saying it is good for the left wing, they may be proven wrong (Brexit). That is what the market is expecting and if Wilders win , it will be a surprise and A VERY NICE SURPRISE FOR GOLD.

People who doubted gold bull market upon the recent retrace, I say to them, you may consider your position, because it was healthy to have correction before the next leg up.

Goldman Sachs who has a big influence on the gold market raised gold price to $1250 in 2017. We are below that level now and I only see one way for gold and that is up up up up up .

Of course the big push for gold will come from the outcome of the Dutch and the French elections.

Wait and see and hopefully gold investors will be happy. Keep an eye on Troy resources, the most hated will soon be the most loved. For transparency, I have huge stake in Troy.

My 5c worth for the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.