132 deaths in Australia from the trial covid vaccination between 01/01/21 - 02/05/21, page-142

1. 15,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1441
    Many health departments around the world have looked at the health implications of not vaccinating compared to vaccinating. The conclusions are very similar nearly everywhere. The good doctor is a well credentialled man but he isn't a doctor of medicine. It does matter in certain situations but you dont have to be a serial killer to write a book or a movie on serial killers. His comments from 28.06min on about ' a homicide on humity is being carried out' are nice exciting words. But i have to say the journo is lightweight and easily led by his much more experience and articulate interviewee. The raised eyebrows and fawns of shock from Stew peters are quite funny. Brings me back to Eric Bana doing an impersonation of Ray Martin. Or the long brown haired girl in the Rob Sitch comedy days doing her best journo impression.

ranAustralia thanks for the video reference. I am not a fan of Fauci by any stretch but I am not buying the background conspiracy theory here nor the one about it being a way to snub out lives. Saying that, I did look at last Aprils UK death numbers and without a shadow of doubt, they had about 35000 extra deaths compared to normal. We know oldies copped this bad, and in my opinion, the covid deal in NSW is not as deadly as 2020's versions. The media loves quoting cases and cases and today Gladys closed the door. But there have been very few deaths and as time goes on, the deaths are diminishing. As far as a world wide way of knocking off a few, i think if i were to believe the premise of this dr fellow, then the dudes who set this up stuffed up badly. However, pfizer, rockefeller and some boys are going to get bloody wealthy. But that could simple be serendipity.

Thanks for enlightening me even though the video for me is more humerous than fearful.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.