'Care' is an interesting subject revealed by CV. The number of...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    'Care' is an interesting subject revealed by CV. The number of people that do not care about others is a disgrace. Fear brings out the worst in people that lean that way. The humor thread gives away those who find it funny for people to die if they disagree with them :-( I am not shocked but I am disgusted and so actually blocked my first HC member today. Those who hold this contempt and sick humor for fellow Aussies overwhelmingly seem to be in favor of the narrative on MSM.

The fear has even people at the end of their lives showing zero concern about young families ruined by:
    higher youth suicide
    ruined businesses / lost assets
    lost homes due to loss of work
    the divisive split in opinion over the MSM narrative and medical science (that does not have a vested interest)
    ...and probably more reasons I have missed.

Note: the flu kills a lot of people every year but that disappeared so it is hard to calculate actual CV deaths. The CDC is abandoning the unfit for purpose Polymerase Chain Reaction test at the end of this year. It is their basis for cases and deaths recorded. The WHO, CDC, government, health officials, vaccine companies, vaccine investors and slightly over half of our population do not possess CARE at all it seems.

One local ratbag stated on FB today that those who are not willing to subject themselves (under intense coercion) to a medical trial of experimental drugs are no longer considered friends. I forgive her but what a horrid stance to take.

People who do not agree with the MSM are being vilified yet we are only trying to wake people the hell up that the final variant is a global government that cannot be voted out of office no matter what they do to us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.