LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

The 133.4 carat diamond could have come from many of the close...

1. 10,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2070
    The 133.4 carat diamond could have come from many of the close by pipes,but IM more inclined to believe it came from a pipe shedding the larger diamonds at lulo and 259 is the closest at the moment and I do not believe it traveled but was placed there during the initial eruption.
    I view this diamond as a significant find as it indicates that it may have been formed during a slow eruptive phase,the fusing of diamond crystals and two or more elements within the pipe,finding a pipe that is shedding a commercial quantity of diamonds that went through a slow eruptive phase will mean larger more valuable diamonds and I suspect the grade would also be much higher than the norm for a pipe shedding 2A diamonds.
    The ugly diamond comments was just silly ill informed stuff and IM sure some would think this diamond means nothing based on them comments,but I see this diamond as a huge positive sign and not a negative in any way whatsoever.
    What this diamond means to me is that the pipe it came from erupted under perfect conditions for the best most valuable diamonds one could wish for,a perfect storm so to speak.
    Think about it,if diamond crystals can survive not being burnt up during a eruption,then what does that mean for the diamonds being pushed to the surface?
    It gets no better than this I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.