SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

$135 million market cap ..., page-46

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    firstly, well done to all holders, you've put your balls on the line and its paid off... the nay sayers have been all over this one since 30c, its now all but $1... to anyone who read the original announcement and bought on open at around 20c, thats a 5 bagger in 7 trading days... you've won, thats what trading is all about...

pump and dumps happen, but if you're making cash off them then who cares, celebrations... theres a formula for picking a pump scenario, SIR was text book: new 'high' grade discovery in mining friendly state, notable major cornerstone investor, low cash reserves = CR on the horizon = pump for highest possible issue price... i should have been all over it, along with anyone worth their salt...

reading their most recent announcement gives the impression that there is a lot of potential upside to the land tenaments which may explain (as the nay sayers put it) the inflated share price compared to quality of the hits...

i dont know much about nickle, but it seems to be about its 5 year average, maybe a bit down...

copper is strong, and id say it will continue to be strong into the future, for as long as we continue to use electricity... but the copper hits are not great on their own...

how big this discovery turns out to be is anyones guess, but for those who've played the stock as they saw it, well done...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.