DMM 0.00% 5.8¢ dmc mining limited.

135mt haemitite n 750mt mag selling for 40mn..

1. 9,188 Posts.
    [ive opened this thread as the past thread is obviously unusable; cheers]

During the past week the company released the below annoucement for the company's flagship Mayoko iron ore project.

I bought during the day of the announcement and have bought since and will continue to buy more.

The company isnt the most liquid, and for that reason i was able to pick up some cheapies over the past week owing to some stale holders having lived through a major market correction.

But, that easy volume appears to be easing - if not eased and gone.

IF the resource is confirmed, and if they sucessfully achieve what they are setting out to achieve, then they will be a 15 BAGGER PLUS by 2012.

For me, thats enough potential to get me very very excited and on board.

The most promising aspects of the announcement apart from the size of the haemitite and magnetite were the existing rail and road available to the company at Mayoko.

The 3mtpa existing rail line that they have is a BIG PLUS and something they have OVER MOST OTHER IRON ORE COMPANIES - certainly all with a comparable market cap.

The company is set to release a Scoping Study this month and i expect the company to be significantly re-rated on it. I am at least putting my money where my mouth is.

Please DYOR and compare the company to early stage SDL, BRM, AGO, FMG, BHP, CVRD, VAIL (ok, lol, the last 4 were a joke)

I owned MXR from 13cents lowest entry and see DMM having the same upside with very near term significant upside.

DYOR, put it on the watchlist, then DYOR again and finally have a good Sunday!

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20080507/pdf/00839882.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.