CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

$139000 in the bank, page-39

1. 141 Posts.
    Thanks Tim.

Which brings me back to my original post:

"If nothing else, can ASIC not act purely based on the irresponsibility of management to lend away $5 million and put the company in such a precarious cashflow position?"

Perhaps I should have said based on "negligence". Which would make it illegal and therefore ASIC must act or at least ask for an explanation.

CVI's latest quarterly report lodged with the ASX shows as clear as day that by lending $5 million to another entity they have put the company in a position where it has practically no cashflow. Which in turn puts the continued operation of the company and the interest of sharedholders at risk from that lack of care.

Which is negligence by definition:

neg⋅li⋅gence 
    –noun
    1. the quality, fact, or result of being negligent; neglect: negligence in discharging one's responsibilities.
    2. an instance of being negligent: a downfall brought about by many negligences.
    3. Law. the failure to exercise that degree of care that, in the circumstances, the law requires for the protection of other persons or those interests of other persons that may be injuriously affected by the want of such care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.