TEG 2.44% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

$13mill value and all before it, page-2

1. 21,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2066
    The Dhon, I fully agree with your assessment of the "potential" of this company and its share price.
    Added to what you have stated, I also believe that being so tightly held, any positive news is relatively exaggerated in the S.P. reaction where we see multi percentage increases resulting. Most of those increases have not held in the past as the results have all been "temporary" or still "subject to", consequently, the market steps out of them nearly as quickly as they entered.
    But, the two awaited announcements, hopefully, involve a 30 year deal and confiirmation of the proposed work programmes in Morocco.
    Both of these would give long term certainty to the "value" of TEG and you would think that those decisions could now be considered to be "overdue" for resolution.
    That is why I am interesetd in seeing some upward volume entering yesterday, but, early days to jump to any conclusions yet.

I note you comment regarding the interest shown by the brokers CPS. I haven't picked that up anywhere and would be very appreciative if you can provide us with more detail of that "special interest". Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $193.0K 9.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 330236 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 4955909 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.