Evening all,Great post Bazinga, feel exactly the same way about...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    Evening all,

Great post Bazinga, feel exactly the same way about MAD, and some other missing opportunities (IVR, SEH, CCC, PEK, PEN, you name it). Because of some negative experience with pumps&dumps I always think it's too late and I'm not going to be the last one this time...

Started trading in Nov last year, learnt a lot, did mistakes that all newbies do and will do more (hope not that many :-)) because of the luck of knowledge and experience :-), believe it's not possible to became a good trader till you make your own mistakes, lose some money, feel the pain and actually learn from it.

I started to document all my trades from the very first day, very helpful in order to understand your progress and, for example, how much i spent for brokerage, reasons for entry and exit a trade etc., trying to analyse each trading day and learning what i missed and where i could do better, started to use TA in Dec-Jan and understand that I was blind about entry/exit points without using charts/indicators. Also created a watchlist with about 30-40 stocks I’m familiar with which I review almost every day.

The same as you, I never experienced the good market, always was tough for me, negative experience often prevented me from entering promising trades or made me exit too early, want to free my mind, forget and don’t be scared … difficult job but a great one considering the freedom and opportunities. Hope we all will do it great.

My new motto: No regrets, no hesitations, no fear; free your mind and be happy it’s just money ?

Sweat dreams J

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.