GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

13th macrh rooster booster or feather duster d, page-3

1. 9,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    I'll add to that that production over a sustained period and money in the bank so we canfinally see what they get and a set of accounts tat show what the outgoings are.

Bluntly these guys need new investors come in as they seem to burn anyon who hangs around and any rise in ice is a sell trigger for those wanting to exit.

If thee don't come out with clear targets , production throughput numbers, full carbon tax explaination and costing of segregating old workings methane etc the it is just a pin the tail on the donkey guesswork by ousiders.

Needless to say they they are not the best at communication so even good news may not move the price while there is a stock overhang of old burnt investors

Hope I am surprised on the upside but I think it is a dream and won't be a longterm holding as I think they will want t do other things with any free cashflow so holders won't see it.

Perhaps they could state a full div policy now? Lock it in stone - ha ha.

Any locals like to comment about any water related delays as with the annual rainfall in a 8 week period it can't help .?

Approvals - anyone got a straight answer on what extra hey need to lodge or ammend and how long that process will take?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311391 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 572940 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.