XJO 0.00% 7,769.4 s&p/asx 200

Spx friday night lows held (as the gambler I am hoped it would -...

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1049
    Spx friday night lows held (as the gambler I am hoped it would - I do have indicators I look at but apparently it's easier to call me a gambler)
    Meanwhile the rest of the world went into panic mode & kept selling ever since.
    The Ftse continued to sell but didn't make any new august lows

Bounce wasn't significant enough, so bears will continue to commit to their cause
    The climbing dxy & bond yields is proof of that

I believe everything from the 3rd august has been to take out the late profit takers & late bears (as well as the late bulls from July)
    If everyone that sold in august is forced to buy back into the market as support holds, they should help push markets to new highs (they could refuse to buy back in & sit on the sidelines to wait it out again. Then maybe panic buy when we make new highs. That could get us over the edge to our true market high)
    I'll worry about market highs later
    For now it's more about is support going to hold

Spx should retest 4515
    1 more failure there & loss of support & I'll give up on xjo market highs until after october
    We are still very far from one (US markets can just keep returning to their same highs while they wait for the rest of the world)

For now xjo only needs to close above 7290 & we begin another reversal
    This time with the weight of a lot of short positions which should help the squeeze

Bears need to take out 7230 today (or after hours) if we can't close above 7290
    Once we close above 7290, all my long positions under 7290 are safely locked in (that's my marker, not 1 of my positions) & can hold for as long as the next uptrend remains
    7310 is my fence at the open we need to get through to make my life easier. Haha
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5508/5508115-1e6ba885365480739408034abafce53a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.