XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

14/08 Indices, page-59

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Your points that really struck a chord with me:
    1. I'd recomend Point Of Control set-ups near confluence where you are near guaranteed to get a reaction and don't be greedy.
    2. Scalping XJO can be great in the right conditions = rangebound with indecision but need a lot of size and strict risk to make it worth your while.
    3. Best find a way to trade that meets your needs and nail it, then make it the only thing you do.

and, those highlighted sentences of yours are the reasons I asked questions ...

I've been trading for a long time - medium term trading, while I work FT. short term trading only started more recently.

I have developed my strategy a long time ago - about 10+ years ago by reading key books, pre youtube years.
    I keep refining my current based on numerous sources.

But I do not know anyone who trades like me.

So I thought in this quiet day ... I'll ask to see if anyone is similar to me. Just to see things .. (what things, IDK).

But what I learn from you today, in addition to the 3 points above, Is similar to what I learned from your answer last time:
    Keep the discipline - review the trades, implement the lessons, execute well (review includes psyche, time management, managing other people - family, etc).
    Break down the goal into small concrete actionable items (this includes non trading e.g. managing time, people, etc).

Thanks for answering! Again much appreciated.

And btw, I did serious thinking after your answer last time.
    I did implement specific measures.
    And it's been great.
    Thank you!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.