ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

If you have done your research and followed events more closely...

1. 3,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    If you have done your research and followed events more closely some of your queries would not arise.
    my thoughts on your ' muse ' is
    1. Management did not give a date so we can not hold them to task. The speed of doing business in
    India has been well commented on..................
    2. Commercial acceptance being proven now, the money follows
    3. there are a few but with different technologies in arriving at the same objective...Cleaner Coal.
    Do more reading or go back into the Hot Copper threads. Some excellent investors there that do their research.
    4. Until Ministry of Steel OK . can not do better than what you have at the moment
    5. There is plenty out there now. Do some reading
    6. Leave that to your imagination, you do not disclose 'scratch my back I'll scratch yours ' ,
    ' brown paper bag behind the toilet cistern ' style business dealings. But we do have Govt Intent
    and sentiment on our side.
    7. Not a bookmaker so can not measure the risk, but in all things, business included there is a risk.
    Only you knowing your own circumstances can measure yours. We management are up to our necks in it and we still sleep soundly at night.
    8. When we get to first base , we can then get serious on 'HOW MUCH
    9. Not the focus

Hopefully this will shorten your enquirey when you submit it for consideration to the
    company secretary. You had better hurry

allIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $32 16.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 30041044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12484246 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.