ASX 1.46% $57.55 asx limited

Who are the 14 companies that both ASIC and the ASX continue to...

1. 831 Posts.
    Who are the 14 companies that both ASIC and the ASX continue to sit on without revealing any information to the public about their very precarious status, high likelihood of being insolvent and candidates for delisting if not suspension???

Why does it always have to take a 'Rogue Poster' to rock the boat before they make any moves to protecting public and shareholder interests?? Why does the regulator allow these Dogs to continue to trade??

What is the criteria for employment at ASIC or the ASX?? is it an old boys network?? is it the schools one goes to?? is it a necessary requirement then that candidiates for jobs in these institutions are without intellect, knowledge, skill or talent?

14 Companies, all with fleas scratching away trading like there is no tomorrow and not disclosing to the public (although the regulator already knows) their fundamental inherent financial difficulties, problems and overvalued assets (some even fail this definition as they realy have no 'assets') qualify them for a suspension ( the kindest cut of all) but really delisting and prosecution.

I remember when I made the allegations some 4 years ago against a company called Phoenix, the directors of the company called ASIC and the ASX and asked that I be 'outed' and prosecuted for spreading malicious lies about the company.

All that time both the ASX and ASIC knew the status of the company and its inherent flaws or at least had strict liability both moral and legal to have known the company was lying to its shareholders and the public alike.

The rest is history. One of the directors is listed on the ASIC site as being a director disqualified etc...etc... If I were his lawyers I would have sued ASIC for breach of their own duties towards him as a director in failing to alert him and his co directors of their duties or breaches of the same in time to prevent the loss of several millions in shareholders and company funds.

Just keep a watch when you trade. Howard is not going to be able to control those doggy investments and has no track record of bringin his appointees on the boards to task.

Why is AMP silent???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$57.55
Change
-0.850(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $11.15B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.20 $58.28 $57.26 $27.52M 477.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 891 $57.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$57.66 1594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.