GBE 0.00% 3.9¢ globe metals & mining limited

$14 million cash Phosphate acquisition??, page-107

1. 8,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    I hope GBE works out for you but it has basically been trading in the same range for 18 months, below cash baking and thus far still failing to put that cash to good use, reminds me of a few others I've bought because they were cash backed only to see them never really move or their SP drop even more, 1PG, ICN, etc

NSL now has closer to $5 mill cash, plant just about to be finished/commissioned, cash flow positive very shortly, fantastic relationships in the country they will be operating in, and is not just another specky that goes around hiding behind shareholders money doing CR's so they can drill some holes in the ground. Management ticking all the right boxes and giving constant updates whilst everything has stayed on plan thus far.

In regards to the battery storage sector, you may have already looked into AVL, but if not check out vanadium flow batteries, could well be the next big thing, they have numerous advantages over lithium in many circumstances, vanadium redox flow batteries are better than lithium ion if one cares about lifetime, scalability, environmental impact, safety, cost and convenience.

I'll be keeping my eye on GBE for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $2 57

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.