CRR 0.00% 1.2¢ critical resources limited

Hmm, not sure about that argument. If you want to find something...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Hmm, not sure about that argument. If you want to find something and you do not find it typically you keep on looking right? So delays are more typical for a failing search then a successful search. But then again in these kind of things the timelines are always optimistic and delays completely normal.

But they also send some samples to the lab very early during the first few days. My guess was they were quick about that to give some early positive message to the market. But there was no such message. So the early samples were most likely not what they were looking for.

Furthermore, given the rather humid climate most of the surface lithium is likely to be pretty much weathered. So I really do not expect all that much from this DD. It will require drilling to find what AVZ has come up with. But then again AVZ had some pretty good trenching (i.e. surface) results....so not all is wheatered.

So this is a classic "cliff hanger" can go either way. With AVZ as neighbor there is great potential but nearology is far from being a "sure thing". And even if the goods are there it is not sure that this DD round will proof/show that it is actually there.... We will find out soon now!
    Last edited by springinhetveld: 03/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $14.15K 1.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 749817 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 30054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.