BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

140 broken , page-9

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi Parrot,

You are right and we have here a product in the market with circumstances unprecedented in Biotas history.

Never had Biota the opportunity to sell one of their products into the market, that has been proven to work and being sold into the second biggest antiviral market in the world during the flu season.

Just sit down and think about it, this is an antiviral product wrapped in gold paper imho and ready to be given to the rest of the World.

And I do not really care if they are Chinese , Japanese or Caucasians who are taking it and trying this product out right now.

It is being sold to humans who stop getting the flu right now and are happy to pay good money buying it.

Wait till the Americans dropping like flies because of the flu and the Japanese are protecting themselves with INAVIR and because of that only a few casualties.

I bet you the American people will force their governement to stockpile Inavir and let them use it.

Biota will be a winner imho, I have always thought that and still believe in it.

Good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.