AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

does anyone know if there has been a substantial holders notice...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    does anyone know if there has been a substantial holders notice in the past 6 mths?

have any directors bought shares in the same time frame?

the deal with xtrata has increased our acreage by 90% am i correct in assuming this?

is it just me or is the deal with vale not so good a deal for avb, 40 mill max... over 3-4 years is good, but not great,, especially if they find a heap of iron ore down there might end up being a mistake by avanco, others thought would be appreciated.

i also fail to beleive vale will accidentally drill through some copper or what not, whilst drilling for iron ore, cant see that happening, and we have the first right to refusal on anything else apart from iron found, on what terms any body know?

why wasnt the share price supported after the ann. has all this churming been day traders and small holders hoping for another avb style run, are what we seeing now just short term traders taking a position again, or flipping a coin for next results?
    why isnt there a few large accumulaters in avb espesially over atleast the past few mths, they have had plenty of opertunity to do so.

why hasnt acurrent top 20 been posted up on hc or have i managed to miss it.

why was htere such a lack of progress after the 20 mill placement was done and why didnt avb forsee such huge delays in getting results back from the labs.?

what a others thoughts on avb getting 30% of xtratas land on the condition that we pay for all drilling expences and that we prove up a certain amount of resource? what if we fall short what then,will those results go through drawn out delays aswell and if so what are the implications with our deal with xtrata, any thoughts?

has the compny given any time frames for next set of results and were the new labs that are tesing them are at?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.