CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

maybe an oversight rather than deceit.lets play nicely...

1. 801 Posts.
    maybe an oversight rather than deceit.

lets play nicely people.

For my mind 6c was undervalue.
    Now you may well say the market is never wrong but in away it was, the only people who sold were those that lost track of the bigger picture (sorry jaks).

As I have said b4, there is no point in currently looking at the cash backing as there is a plan to use that cash and it will be gone.
    The point is too look at what the cash will be used for, its chance of success, its merits.

Again, not one whole drilled returned a result that was not meeting or exceeding expectation.

The coal is available to others, qld quality, very thick seams. Coal is everywhere especially in Aust but not at this type of thickness. Plenty of countries mine coal at these depths with less thickness. Quantity, quantity, quantity.

Any find will not only increase the value of the target tenement but also every tenement surrounding it.

We have oil, commercial or not. so the premise this company is built on is sound.

grumbling (my area of expertise) about leadership or financing should be seen for what it is, a distraction from the discovery of a commercial target.

It will be very interesting to see what Trident do? I think it was Rob who mentioned they brought the survey expertise. What is their cut off date for farmin? This may effect any decision made about the future of this tenement.

go JH, go CTP. go Amadeus, go JW1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.