AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

148 cents to 1.4 cents in 5 years, page-8

1. 13,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    Thanks Adrian.

I have been expecting news of the AGM/EGM ? in time to get the MLX approval through by 15/10. Must be very close. These are from an earlier post on another thread. That's why 15/10 is an important date to me.

"1. Now that Taurus has capped its principal, interest and fees at $23m (but interest to be added after 15/10 if not paid in full by then and converted to RNI shares at the rights issue price of 2c) we know what money goal has to be achieved. That's ok!
    3. Notwithstanding the 15/10 date, T allows until 30/11 to be paid out. 30/11 is the last date to hold the AGM. Imo, 15/10 or a date not long before then will be the date of the AGM when all will be resolved, so to speak. Don't wait til the last minute!! That's ok!"

Of course, the sale to MLX excludes base metals from those areas and RNI keeps the rest for itself - Cheroona, Orient, Cashmans, Jacques and Doolgunna - and maybe Harmony and Enigma at Peak Hill too. Specific details of that PH area have not been revealed as yet. So, there will be nice legacies from the BlueCrest and MZM acquisitions. Only (if I can put it that way) the gold has been sold. The rest remains an asset of RNI, and a valuable asset too imo. You only have to look at the VMS channel marked on page 15 of the April 2014 Paydirt Preso to see how valuable Cheroona, Orient, Cashmans, Jacques and Harmony/Enigma might be.

Forrest to Big Billy is not part of that designated VMS channel, but I reckon that the geos still have positive views about that area for copper. That is in the MLX area.

One very positive fact imo is the continuing involvement of Peter Langworthy as boss geo (see 5/8 ann - 'the competent person') with the company. PL has been with the co since mid 2012, initially as a consultant but then as the main geo. Back in 2011 though he was working for Talisman exploring for VMS at Springfield adjoining RNI's Doolgunna. He was in charge of the drill hole that just missed the massive sulphides that SFR hit a few months ago. Not his fault it missed. SFR used that hole though for DHEM and got the breakthrough, even though the response was a minor one I believe.

You could reasonably have expected him to have left RNI had he lost interest because of no recent copper drilling activity (late last year was the last of that I think) or no merit in the tenements, but no, he has stayed on. Excellent sign!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.