14D 0.00% 6.4¢ 1414 degrees limited

14D Chart Thread, page-423

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    When one thinks about it, 14D's strategy in its proving ground is very clever. In the first instance it will use a waste product in methane gas to produce electricity to power the pumps and anything else that runs the Glenelg North waste reclaimation plant. It will be a truly circular renewable process. Also, in Adelaide, the purified water is pumped from the coastal suburb of Glenelg into the parklands that so famously ring the CBD for irrigation purposes. Whether the the TESS will also do this I don't know, but because TESS is scaleable, it is feasible.
    In the second instance, TESS will be coupled to a nearby solar farm to produce heat (primarily) for Pepe's duck farm which is their primary requirement, although electricity is a possible/probable extension to TESS for a complete renewable solution.
    I haven't seen much about the third instance because, it seems, a site has yet to be chosen. I would expect though that the proving to be different to the other two. My speculation is that a 10Mw Tess may be used in a brand new housing estate of, say, 1000 houses all with solar panels on their rooves. Pure speculation I know, but, as we speak, the S.A. Housing Trust is supplying 12,000 homes with solar panels and batteries at no cost to the occupants. I think a 14D solution would be cheaper and just as efficient. Time will tell. There you have it. I think 14D's strategy is clever and well thought out. It encompasses the main primary uses for their technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $2.045K 32.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 41416 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.