14D 4.94% 8.5¢ 1414 degrees limited

REPEAT... You attacked me on the basis I mentioned WORLD markets...

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    REPEAT... You attacked me on the basis I mentioned WORLD markets (in response to YOU posting about them multiple times) and now you base your 14D analysis on the same world market view AGAIN???

Are you familiar with the phrase 'the pot calling the kettle black"?

Or maybe you are just smoking pot... wink.png...?

We obviously have different world views and world view should indeed be part of ANY discussion when it's potentially highly volatile so at the risk of raising your ire further my thoughts are that since the Demons regained control of the House Trump will have MORE difficulty enacting his 'drain the swamp' agenda and said swamp creatures MAY well cause much political upheaval... which would then impact ALL stockmarkets.

OK - so no more talk on world markets from me.

On to 14D chart...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1351/1351317-eee640b1ca6fda9e717ab8a1642c0343.jpg

Point 1 = Hardly seems worthwhile to look at it... there is not a nice clear pattern to my eye and it is a newly trading stock after all so not a lot of history to go on... the trendline you try and draw every day does not exist... confused.png

Point 2 = volatility is past... It was good for trading and I did so from 22 on day 1 to last purchase @ 26.5 when it first landed there for half a dozen nice profits... smile.png

Point 3 = Note the SLOPE of the uptrends and downtrends is getting flatter along with lower volume and it's dropped into a smaller channel so I do agree it could be poised to breakout on some news but that breakout is not guaranteed to be up as you so emphatically claim a few times every day.

Conclusion - If you're NOT a blatant ramper then you may be seeing my point 3 as that trendline you claim is there?

If so then it's absolutely possible it can break up shortly if GOOD news hits... DUH... good news tends to lead to price increases... biggrin.png

As I'm only a trader I will wait for volatility/news before buying again and good luck to LTH's as there are always a dozen ********* that become volatile and tradeable for me every week... I don't need or wish 14D to fall to that 10c level that upset you so to make money... tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $20.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $6.422K 77.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54445 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 9415 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.4¢ 8.2¢ 44420
Last updated 14.48pm 08/05/2024 ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.