14D 3.13% 6.2¢ 1414 degrees limited

Hi largerAJ,Voice to text here on a mobile phone so please...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi largerAJ,

Voice to text here on a mobile phone so please ignore any stupid typos this thing makes in advance.I normally insist on absolutely correct grammar and punctuation. Of course, there's always the occasional typo that slips through

I sold out at 32 or 33 Cents. I thought the value was worth more like about 60-80 cents once they get up and running, depending on how long federal grants run for

There was just no reaction at all to some of the early announcements.

I was a commissioning process engineer in a past life in kilns furnaces and heat recovery systems.

There is something in the patent drawing that concerns me. They will be, in my opinion, getting nowhere near full or to be more honest, rapid heat recovery from the system the way it is drawn.

As well, their technology involves selling a locked box that only they can access as they wish to keep their technology secret. This usually means that it's fairly easy to copy in my past experience.

As well, their failure to announce a better efficiency then the one they announced in October, indicated to me that they had commissioning issues that may be 2 months late and weren't acknowledging. They have still to the best of my knowledge not released the current efficiencies of the plant they are trialling. Which is fair enough, but if you announce an initial efficiency then that's the benchmark you measure yourself against at a later stage.

Since I sold out, I've been keeping just an interested eye on things and still haven't seen an upgraded or an updated efficiency.

The Amadeus project is funded by a number of European governments, in an area where heat recovery is infinitely more important than Australia as the European Winters tend to be a minute bit colder than our Australian winters and heat losses are far more substantial. Heat recovery, particularly using waste heat from industry to fire up a towns boilers is a clear and obvious solution that I think they'll be throwing a lot of money in

All the above in my opinion of course

I've been long enough out of the industry now so I don't have an inside running.

On the positive side, they have a competent CEO who used to work with fct, who made the gas burners originally for Adelaide Brighton Cement and greatly improved gas recovery in cement and industry kills worldwide through a two stage combustion which first up turns carbon into soot + carbon monoxide. The soot than heats up in the flame and releases radiant heat that otherwise is eliminated in exhaust gas. Later down the flame, the carbon and carbon monoxide burnout to CO2, Which usually happens at temperatures below 750 degrees

I was very pleased to see on the announcement of finances they put out that essentially they're fully funded by government grants at the moment, which reduces some of the cost pressure associated with a startup

The technology they're using is proven German technology so they're not going to have major commissioning hiccups with that.

It's more an innovation than an invention, using excellent quality equipment.

The lead engineer and engineering team are excellent. There's a few names in there that I know get things working well.

So overall, I'm happy to see the share price increase today and I sincerely hope that they do get everything working perfectly. A local company having a go is always great.

Balthazar, as you can see from above, I'm than a more than a day trader. I just made a considered opinion at odds with yours. Originally I thought it was worth putting money into.

At the moment I've lost 15% or 20% from where I sold but I'm cool with that. If there was a bit more of a reaction to their earlier announcements than a trade of $90 (yes, ninety dollars) worth of shares in a day when they have made a major announcement, then I would have probably stayed longer.But of course, hindsight's always 20/20.

I was the other issues, plus a few others that also concerned me to a point where I left the risk I saw to someone else. So, I'm not making motherhood statements but the above is a summary of how I was thinking . There's other things that I prefer not to cover as it's supposition and I could not back it up with fact.

.In the nicest way, I hope I make a massive loss as it means the company is it success. I do wish them well.

I can see they've made clear steps to put in a team that I think will have a red hot crack at things. And I'm happy to be proven wrong.  we need to keep our high-quality manufacturing skills in the country

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.