14D 0.00% 6.4¢ 1414 degrees limited

Reflecting further on your comments on efficiency and...

1. 1,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Reflecting further on your comments on efficiency and patents.

Firstly, re “their failure to announce a better efficiency then the one they announced in October, indicated to me that they had commissioning issues that may be 2 months late and weren't acknowledging.”

I have looked back on the announcements, I see what you mean, and intend to contact the company to seek clarification. If I get a meaningful response, I will post it if allowed to.

Secondly, re “There is something in the patent drawing that concerns me. They will be, in my opinion, getting nowhere near full or to be more honest, rapid heat recovery from the system the way it is drawn.”

From my past-life experience on the sidelines of (food manufacturing) patent applications, the art of patents is to give away as little as possible and hopefully baffle or mislead your potential competitors, whilst the content is sufficient without any falsehoods, to clearly be an invention.
    The word obfuscation comes to mind.

So my question is, are you perhaps reading the patent too literally, without allowing for hidden nuances? Just a thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $150 2.381K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 41416 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.