14D 0.00% 7.4¢ 1414 degrees limited

14D Chart Thread, page-877

1. 1,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671

TD your 10 foot pole presumption is not quiet correct. I am not wasting my time watching this stock for no reason.
    I wish the stock did sit well with me, but unfortunately atm it doesn't.
    Listening to KM and reading every possible piece of information I could get my hands on, It doesn't tick enough boxes to invest in atm, and KM in my opinion is an opportunist, he has not sold me with his style or lack of. I am an Investor not a day trader.

In relation to H2S, I understand its dangers and its corrosive properties and there is more than one way of reducing H2S down to a low enough ppm level to run in engines, yes, and that all adds cost.

The energy market transition in the world that we live in atm is definitely not stagnant, and with coal loosing its appeal and shine due to changes within our atmosphere, and generators putting dates on their plants closures, the void will have to be filled, and there are umpteen upon umpteen different technologies jostling to get a good market share.

As I have said before I view 14d as a concept and not any wiz bang technology and I believe if the Chinese wanted to run with this concept they have the money and the ability to design develop and produce very quickly if they so choose too.

We know that the TESS-IND unit works, but as to its efficiency using grid supply electricity to heat, and from the lack of results released, I can only conclude that it was "extremely" inefficient, and yes I know the results were measured on an uninsulated unit and not measuring the % of combined heat and power output. All these results proved was that they could run a turbine on hot air alone, generate X amount of electricity over X amount of time out of a 333kw generator. They could have had the turbine exhaust heat cycling back through the unit for top up temp then to reenter the turbine, CPH. It all seemed a bit half wack rush rush to me, and then only to release what I consider to be lack luster results. Maybe, just maybe they had and idea as to how far advanced CCT were with marketing their thermal energy device.
    Not every industry has a free power source whether it be B-gas solar or wind, so I have ruled out that this concept is of any financial savings to those such businesses. And if I was to be buying electricity at an off peak rate to heat the silicon, I would want to know that I will be seeing some worthwhile cost savings for an outlay that in itself maintenance free, as is my electricity.

I honestly do hope that we get to see a semi decent size project, a project putting out around the 1000-2000 meg, to show its ability to add to base load demand, but such projects have to be in the right place to capture free energy and then you have to have the infrastructure to move sizable loads of power, all of which are controlled and owned by who?
    There is an abundance of sun and wind to run Australia's power requirements, which can also be used in the production of hydrogen which can be converted back to electricity through fuel cells.

A little off track and I could go on for a long time, but the sector of energy and the segments that are within are of interest to me.

I guess my sentiment should be, watching closely, but not holding my breath, as I don't believe that even after the commissioning of the GAS-TESS they going to divulge any fruitful information, and I would be left waiting to see how many orders are placed. And to date I have not heard of any such orders for the TESS-IND.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $3.196K 43.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10193 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 12602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.